Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all parts of the Proleno website. Your use of the website and any orders that you make will be governed by these terms and conditions. Please ensure you understand them before proceeding. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Shopping with Proleno
- Products can be purchased from the Proleno website by completing the online order form and submitting credit/debit card details via secure server. Any orders placed by secure server will be confirmed immediately via the e-mail address supplied at time of ordering. It will NOT include card numbers. Receipt of this automatic confirmation does not imply acceptance of the order by Proleno. Once processed by Proleno, you will be notified of shipment of the order. Every care is taken with product images, but we cannot guarantee accurate colour reproduction on your computer.
- Published Prices
- Prices displayed are in British Pounds by default, however you can see the Euro or US Dollar equivalent by choosing your preferred currency at the top of any page. All products available on the Proleno website have the price clearly indicated and we make every effort to ensure that prices are correct. In the event that a price is incorrect we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order and receive a full refund. Delivery charges will be displayed prior to completion of your order. Please ensure that you review the total order price prior to completing the order to avoid any later confusion.
- Every effort is made to ensure that products on the Proleno website are in stock and can be quickly dispatched. We will contact you at the earliest opportunity if we find that we cannot supply an item. In this event, we will offer you either a full refund or allow you to exchange your order for any other available product to the same value. Similarly, we will contact you if we find that an item you have ordered is temporarily out of stock. We will advise you of the anticipated delivery time. If the new delivery time is not acceptable, you may cancel your order and receive a full refund. Our aim is to dispatch goods within one working day of receiving your order, subject to stock availability. This means that you should receive your order within 24-48 hours if dispatched to a UK address. Overseas delivery times are beyond our direct control, but we will e-mail you with anticipated delivery times. All orders will be dispatched on these conditions but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- Payment Methods
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard or JCB credit/debit cards, or Paypal. Credit/debit card details for online transactions will be encrypted and held on a secure server. Proleno does not store or have access to credit/debit card numbers or details. If you prefer not to pay online, you can choose telephone payment during checkout and customer services will call you to take payment. Credit card details are destroyed once the transaction has been processed.
- Returns Policy
- Everyone at Proleno wants you to be happy with your purchase. If, however, you wish to return your order, please contact us as soon as possible to obtain a returns reference and instructions. You can return it to us in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. We strongly recommend that you use a recorded delivery service since responsibility for the goods remains with you until we have received them. In the unlikely event that goods purchased from us are faulty, we will offer you the choice of a full refund or a replacement item upon receipt by us of the faulty item in its original condition and packaging. In this case we will refund the cost of the return postage. Before returning any items to us, please e-mail us to obtain a return code.
- Use of the Website
- Although we make every effort to ensure that the Proleno website is always available, we cannot guarantee that access will be continual and error free and will not be held responsible for periods when the website is unavailable. Proleno will not be held responsible for the content and availability of other sites accessed via an external link from the Proleno website.
- The design and content of the Proleno website are protected by copyright. You may copy or print any part of the website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us.
- Data Protection
- By registering with the Proleno website you agree to us retaining your details for use in processing your order(s). We may contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you. We will NOT pass your details to any other company or organisation, except for the processing of payments, unless required by law to do so. We may use your order information to analyse and review our products and services. By paying us with credit or debit card you consent to the use and transmission of your data to and by WorldPay, including export outside of the European Economic Area, for the purpose of processing payment and fraud prevention.
In accordance with the privacy and electronic communications act passed into law on 11 December 2003 we do not send random marketing emails (spam) to personal email addresses and Proleno conforms fully with the Data Protection Act, 1998.
- Company Details
Rectory Farm Business Park,
Company Registration No. 5340052
Registered in England and Wales
VAT Registration No. GB 870 5329 20
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and do not affect your statutory rights.